Thursday, November 8, 2007

Are you kidding me??

Looks like a sweet face for one minute....

Yes, he's smiles now when he's doing it, which makes it even more frustrating, and funny at the same time...





Max has taken up a "new" way to tick off his parents lately, which has almost now become the family joke. When Max gets in trouble, or we are getting mad at him, instead of screaming at you, (which is a nice break!) he rolls his eyes, shuts his eyes (hoping we will disappear???!!) or looks at anything up at the ceiling. I know that I roll my eyes, but I didn't know a ONE YEAR OLD would pick up on something like this, and I was able to catch a few of these "irritated" moments of his....he's getting funnier and funnier by the day.

3 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

that is hilarious that he does that. He is so cute and it was so fun for me to see him and spend time with him the other night. You have adorable kids and I can't wait until we can get our kids together again.
Love ya
Trista

Liz said...

Its always scary to see what they have been watching, even when they are adults.. Beautiful sweet little boys. I can't wait to see them. Keep posting pictures,they are soo fun.
I Love you all!! Grammi

Liz said...

I actually had to take a second look to decide if this was Jackson or Max. I did figure it out but it took a second. They are adorable! Ya got some good genes going on there. Can't wait to see you guys.