Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Credit to Kristin...


I haven't blogged much about Russ's family trip here to Vegas for 3 days, but that's because I have been waiting for his sister's pictures! Russ's whole family (minus Aunt Sparklie whom we missed!) came here to Vegas, which means: not enough adults (or too many parents - however you choose to look at it!), 7 children 4 years and under, lots of snacks to keep children happy, not enough naps, one boat trip to be remembered, dining out experiences not to be forgotten, and a lot of laughs and fun. We all are always so exhausted by the end of these reunions, but are always so quick to say yes to doing it again and again, because these are the things that the children will always remember. Thanks Walker family for such a fun few days! Can't wait to do it again!

I have to give credit where credit is due...I love and appreciate Kristin's talent and patience in taking priceless captions of the kids. I don't know how she does it, but I couldn't pick my favorites of Max, so I had to post them all! The rest of pictures are all so great too, and I appreciate your work Kris! Thanks again!
 
Posted by Picasa




3 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Hey the pictures are adorable. your boys are so cute. It has been so fun to stay caught up on you and your family and kids. Tell russ great job on the floor in your house. It looks awesome. I miss ya. Love ya Marie

Emily B said...

Those pictures of Max are so cute. I need to find myself a good photographer.

Hibbard Family said...

She takes great shots! My brother told me that Kaden cries too much to shoot him..... hmmmm.... Russ looks a lot like his dad!