Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Better late than never!

Jackson, Max, and I sat around talking one morning about what we are thankful for. At first, they were a little confused at what being truly thankful meant, and what to be thankful for, but the more we talked, the more fun it got. I can't believe I almost forgot to blog it...but here's the list that we came up with this year!
A=all of our fun "Aunts" (they then listed ALL of them they could think of!)
B=the Beach
C=cousins & candy (for Max of course) & cars to play endlessly with brothers
D=our daddy(ies!) & Disneyland too (in that order!)
E=eggs for breakfast (their favorite is still sunny side u=p!)
F=our families, our friends, FOOD!
G=our sweet Grandmas - all of them!
H=home & hugs & health
I=ice cream
J=Jackson (he laughs, happy we are thankful for him!) & Jesus Christ
K=kisses & kids
L=LOVE & laughter
M=Max & Mom(s) & music
N=nieces & nephews & nice people
O=oatmeal
P=our two great Papas & our Prophet(s)
Q=quiet time! (ok, that's just me!)
R=roads to drive on
S=scriptures & sunshine
T=temples & teachers
U=underwear - that hopefully Max will be wearing soon! & fun uncles
V=the right to vote (Jackson & Max still ask who I voted for and why!)
W=walks outside & water to swim in
X=(common, what starts with x, really?)
Y=Yellowstone pool in the summer time!
Z=the zoo (to ride on the sky buckets)

2 comments:

Hibbard Family said...

You guys have such fun holiday activities - I didn't realize Town Square had anything going on! The Polar Express is such a great idea too.

Kelly said...

Denett: I love, love, love that list! How very tender. I wish I had done something like that...I guess I still can! :) You are such a great mom and example to me! I love you!

K