Monday, February 11, 2008

It can be done!

I have been meaning to get this on here for months, but if it's not a picture, I'm not as quick to remember. I am so proud of Jackson for learning the first and second articles of faith, and I was actually shocked at how quickly he picked up on them. I remember my friend Kate telling me that they had taught Lincoln, who is Jackson's age - and that it was an easy thing for their age to memorize...and I also remember thinking, "whatever!" But it was....they really are sponges, and he is anxious to memorize more. Now if I could just get him to understand the importance of what he is saying....we'll be good!

6 comments:

Christina said...

SMARTY PANTS!!!! WAY TO GO JACKSON! You have totally inspired me to get on the ball with Brooklyn and get her memorizing those! WOW!! I can't believe how grown up our "babies" are! :(

Max is cute as a bug! I wanna smooch his face!

You sound like you are sick pal. Are you under the weather?

Emilee said...

HOORAY! What an exciting accomplishment for all of you! I love the background- Russ looks great!

janet said...

He was spitting those out! So cute! And max is such a little ham. And great job Russ brushing your teeth like a pro!

Suz said...

YAY, JACKSON! He's so dang smart, and Max is such a little stud. Oh, I love my nephews! Is Russ coming up for the game this weekend? I think we're going to go down...at least me and the kids, Aaron has to work a grave.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That's great! Jackson is very smart!

Horner Family said...

That is too cute! What a smart little guy you have!