Monday, March 17, 2008

UNtalented Night...

The night that we got home from Utah, our ward had a night of UN talents, and every presidency was asked to come up with something to perform...I am going to post this for my presidency - and for anyone else that was there to witness our "amazing" untalent, but this was so much funnier being the ones in it. Some of our Valiant girls were behind as our arms and hands, and Russ didn't even capture the really funny "lipstick" putting on during the performance, but it was still funny to watch it again...I think the Valiant girls had fun doing it with us too.

As long as the night was, it was a great time - lots of laughter, and a great idea by our activities committe. I took a lot of pictures that night, but for some reason, they didn't turn out very good. The only pictures that turned out I have posted. (The one taken of my "arms" - and what attempt she had made to put my lipstick on during the performance, and then my favorite one of our bishop, who was a candidate for our own American Idol, singing his heart and soul to "Book of Mormon Stories." Other highlights that will not be forgotten was our Relief Society presidency rapping and dancing - then bagpiping it, the swimming/dancing Olympic ladies, our bishopric acting as Sunbeams and "singing", the YM's American Idol - with Russ as Randy, Zach as Paula, and Rodney as Simon, Janet's story time - as well as her "other" performance...(not sure what to even call that one!!) and the high priests group song of old men. There were many other great performances, so way to go everyone that has so many untalents in our ward!

3 comments:

Sara B said...

You ladies did a great job with your acts! We had so much fun watching all your untalents!

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

That was so much fun! Thanks for being willing to do crazy stuff with me. One of these days I will come up with "normal" ideas. Until then....

The Smith Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. To bad we had to miss it!

So I just started doing this blog thing and I'm not sure how I found you, but I did. I'm adding you to my list. Hope you had a great Easter. !