Saturday, September 20, 2008

FINALLY...we have a camera!

There are some excuses that work when no pictures have been taken...and having no camera is definitely one of them. However, my determined husband (to find the best deal on what he is buying) finally came through, and we are taking pictures like crazy again. The boys are the most excited, because every time they would do something funny or cute the last few months, and yell, "take my picture!" all for me to say "I am! In my mind!" didn't fly very well. So we are very grateful for Russ who finally found one that suited his price, and the people at Target who probably ended up giving him what he wanted, because he doesn't let down very easy. (when you buy the demo, you can argue the price, right?!) So here we are, starting off with a bang!

Russ took the boys last weekend to Utah to "spend the weekend with my family, and let my parents enjoy their grandsons for a few days." Or, if we are being totally honest here...to attend the BYU/UCLA football game. Either way you look at it, it was a very quick trip, two very long drives, lots of fun for my boys and my family I think, and three tired boys by the end of it. My kids really missed going up to Utah and spending time with Papa in his garden this summer, so I'm glad they got to catch the end of it. We are still enjoying the veggies that he sent back with them, so thanks dad!
I'm pretty sure this was taken on the drive up there...they didn't get up there until probably 1:00 a.m.


And finally...we are proud to be blue fans!! I'm glad my husband's trip wasn't in vain! The game was definitely not a let down...

3 comments:

Bryson said...

YAY! It was way FUN! Wutz your problem though I thought you were coming up yesterday:) Anyways it was nice to see the boyz again!

Christina said...

Cute blog girlie! ;) hehe I'm glad you like it! You know it's what I LOVE to do! You are more than welcome and you owe me NADA!!! Stop with your foolish talk! :) I'm glad you FINALLY got a camera! I seriously had to laugh when you talked about Russ getting the best deal possible! Did he have a coupon for it?! ;) haha Keep the posts coming! I love catching up with your little fam! We miss you guys!

Horner Family said...

Oh this post made me homesick! So fun...love the pictures and that you have a new camera!! I love the way you've changed your blog, very cute!