Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sweet Friends & Story Time

Need I say more about the pictures?


The last two Wednesdays have been a day to look forward to...we stumbled across story time at the Town Square Mall in their park area, and it has become something that my kids ask daily for now. In their defense, I'm in love with the story time people just as much as they are! They are a very sweet adoptable gramma-and-grampa couple, she with a strong British accent, and he with the energy and enthusiasm of a 4 year old, and together, they are magical. They read them stories, he performs magic tricks, they have a bubble machine that blows hundreds of bubbles at one time, they give out prizes, they sing songs...if you live in Vegas, and haven't been there, you need to go check it out, just be prepared with swimming suits for the kids to go cool off in the water afterwards!

13 comments:

Bryson said...

Sweet! YAY for a camera! I love the change to the blog, it's nice!!! PUSHING DAISIES on in 10 days!=} Remeber Net!

The Smith Family said...

Love, Love, LOVE, your new background. I'll have to try story time one Wednesday :)

Michelle and Andrew said...

whose adorable kids are in those pictures? i mean what angelic looking kids. hahahaha. we love you guys and i don't know what we would do without jackson and max to hang out with us wherever we go! i am sad you are not going to disneyland with us...we'll have to plan the next trip.

Allie and Noah said...

I LOVE THE NEW PAGE:) Yeah for posting pics of the CUTEST little boys and fam ever:) its hard being far away from u guys...we get to see u soon. My mom told me about wed...... :( sorry and hope everything goes ok. LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!

Blayden Family said...

How fun Denette, something your kids will remember forever. I just joined some mommy groups and hopefully will start to do some story times too. Can't wait. Way cute new blog pic at the top and background. How is the running going girl??

Hibbard Family said...

What a fun idea. I like your new background!

Alli Waldron said...

I love your new blog look - especially the header. Good job!!

Horner Family said...

Sounds like fun! Wish we could join ya!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

that sounds fun!! I love listening to people with British accents. I'm glad that Russ got to go to a BYU game. How are you feeling. I have been thinking of you and hoping that you are feeling better.

Skeeter said...

Way cute page! I did not know they had story time there... May have to check it out some time.

katrina berg said...

sounds like story time with the perfect nanny! miss you girl...hope to see you soon!

The Simpson Family said...

That sounds like a fun activity, what time does it start?

ldsppd said...

I love stuff like that - sometimes I think it's just as much fun for the moms.