Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged...5 for 5 for Michelle!

10 years ago...

*I had recently moved to Fort Collins, Colorado (those that know me know why I had to move away from my home town, and my sweet aunt and uncle had felt sorry for me!)
*I had just started my job at a place called Scuba Schools Intl. It was the most fun job ever, and allowed me to certify for nothing!
*I refused to date anyone...so group hang outs were as fun as I got.
*I was applying to colleges there, hoping to attend CSU, but then realized I would be paying double tuition, so that became out of the question...
*I was very lonely and very confused. I didn't know WHAT I was doing, or WHY. Thank goodness my 19th and 20th years only lasted as long as they did!

5 Things on Today's List (How about tomorrow, since it's 8:30 pm)
*Pick Jackson and Caroline up from school at noon
*Play volleyball and laugh with a few awesome women
*Do a Halloween craft with my kids, that I have been promising for days now
*Go to a baby shower
*Love my husband! He's been putting up with a lot from me lately!

5 Snacks
*This time of year - anything with pumpkin or caramel, I'm a sucker for!
*Nuts
*Fruit
*Beef Jerky if I have it
*Chips and Salsa

5 Things I would Do If I Was a Millionaire
I can't even begin to name just five things, because I know that I would be so eternally grateful to not have to worry about money again...so my answers would be nothing short of paying off all debts, saving for the future, helping out others, and buying the things that meet our needs and some of our desires. (Does anyone honestly think that Russ would still go out to dinner without a coupon - even if we were millionaires?!) We have had this conversation - we would live comfortably, but we would spend more money SEEING places, with and without our children!

5 Places I've Lived
*Heber City, UT
*Ephraim, UT
*Fort Collins, CO
*Northridge, CA
*Las Vegas, NV

5 Jobs I've Had
*The Heber City Railroad (aka Heber Creeper) -that was the longest summer of my life!
*Admin Assistant for several corps
*Dealer Sales Rep for Scuba Schools Intl.
*Education Assist. for the Utah College of Massage Therapy
*Massage Therapist

5 People I'm Tagging
I know I'm lame, but I finally sucked it up and did a tag, so I tag anyone that hasn't done one...they are always fun to read on everyone else's blogs!

3 comments:

Michelle and Andrew said...

thanks denett, i never want a tag to end at me--that is like not answering a chain letter or sticker club or recipe exchange (all of which i am guilty of...). thanks!

Marci Morgan said...

It is so crazy to think that ten years ago, you weren't married yet! I am sooo old compared to you! Anyway, it was fun to read all about you! :)

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That was fun to read!! I honestly believe that Russ would use a coupon regardless of your income. I love that about him!! Hope you guys are doing well and that you are feeling better :)!