Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Some things deserved to be remembered...

It was just too quiet one afternoon, when friends had come for a visit...too quiet meaning, we knew something had to be up. So I walked upstairs, into darkness, due to all the doors being shut, opened up Jackson's door, and found this:

Followed by a screech from Jackson: "Mom! Get out! Jade and I are reading the kids the Book of Mormon!"
I guess having a day of tripumph and knowing you are getting through a little bit makes all the other bad days worth it!

I also had to put this picture into this post, because I have never seen my boys sleep like this ever, but it was too sweet not to snap - even if I was risking waking them up at 6:00 am!

6 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

That is too precious! That picture of your boys is so cute. I absolutely love watching sleeping kids.

Christina said...

MOM OF THE YEAR AWARD!!! Hello! Book of Mormon reading! Yeah. I suck at scripture reading. *sigh* I LOVE the sweet sleeping picture! So precious!

Kelly said...

That is so darling about the scriptures...I love it!! Yes that is one of our rewarding mommy moments for sure! :)

The Bennetts said...

That is so sweet! It almost brought a tear to my eye. Good work!

Bryson said...

NICE! I loved seeing all of the new pictures!!! That's fun! Even though I'm stuck at skool, taking impossible math tests (we were cheated it's not my fault I did horrible) and science tests, and homework, HUH! I'd love to come be your "Manny" again, well anyways watch PUSHING DAISIES! YAY, It's my join in life right now! Every Wednesday.

Bryson said...

Ooops I meant my joy in life, sorry! See how stressful high school is!