Friday, November 14, 2008

These could not be forgotten!

Permission was granted, so a robbing of pictures was in order! My sister-in-law Kristin, who also happens to have a photography business, took some killer shots of Russ's family members over the birthday weekend, and I wanted to post them for others to enjoy. She truly has a talent, and was able to capture some pretty great moments. Here are some of my favs! I think I blogged about the Wii games played over the weekend. Who knew Grandma was such a competetive bowler!
Playing in Papa's park, one of the kids favorite things to do!
Kristin's kids with Aunt Sparklie and Noah!
Russ's sister, Suzanne's little ones.
One of my favorite faces to look at everyday!
The kids loved trying to play bocci ball with the adults at the beach.
My other two favorite faces to look at everyday!
Russ cousin, Michael, who everyone thinks look so much alike. I beg to differ!
Grammi and her siblings. She has some great family members!

Who knew this many people could fit into one house and have such a great time together!
It's already been said...the coolest and hippest 85 year old woman I know!
Love this one of Grammi and Papa!
A great picture of Russ and I chasing the boys!

9 comments:

Christina said...

Why didn'tcha post the one with Russ in that ROCKIN' swim suit on the beach!!! ;) Ritchie and I got a good laugh at that one! :) I snuck onto Kristin's blog to see it!! Russ....you are hilarious!

Marci Morgan said...

I love the picture of you chasing the boys! It is sooooo cute!!!

Bryson said...

Those are amazing pictures, especially the 3 of Jackson! Well looks like y'all had fun!

Allie and Noah said...

I MISS THAT WEEKEND:( I LOVE all these pics. and little Max he is too funny...see ya in a week and a half:)xoxo love you!!!

vickersfam said...

wow, GREAT pictures!

Ashlee said...

So fun to see pics of everybody!- Kris is great at that! Glad you guys are doing good. Miss you all! We'll have to stop by on our next time through- whenever that works out to be.

Michelle and Andrew said...

those pictures are great. i love the wii action shots, those are too good. based on christina's comment i am glad russ was not featured in his thong--okay a thong with some i repeat some coverage! thank you i still have the first experience i saw the speedo seared into my brain!

Mark Walker said...

Grandma Nicholls will remember it forever...

Horner Family said...

I'm feeling bad that I haven't looked at your blog or anyone else's for a long time! I love you I promise...love all the blog entries and they make me miss you all of course.