Friday, January 11, 2008

Jackson's moments...again


I have to write them down somewhere, so here's where they are going. Jackson has said some really funny things lately, so I need to record them. The other day, we were driving in the car, and Jackson asked me if he could go to "Old Men's with daddy tonight..." I was so confused, and couldn't figure out what he was talking about, until he said, "I want to go to Chuck-E-Cheese with dad tonight!" Ah-ha! He meant YOUNG MEN'S...not OLD men's, but I guess they seem really old to him??!!

The next one was about his birthday...he has now figured out this year that having a birthday at Christmas time really isn't all it was cracked up to be, and asked me if his birthday was always going to be the same day. When I replied yes, he said, "But I don't want it to be that day anymore! I want a birthday in Septem-brary!" Again, don't have a clue who's birthday is in September - or Septembrary for that matter, but I thought it was awfully cute. He keeps us on our toes all the time, asking questions that I just don't have the answers for.

4 comments:

Suz said...

Poor Jackson. He can have his birthday in September with me, Payton and Otto, we'll party with him! A friend at work said they have a daughter whose birthday is at Christmas and every year she gets to pick a day in the next year(any day!) to celebrate her birthday. They said usually it was about June or July so she could have a pool party, but I thought that was kind of fun. You'll have to do that with both boys.

Anyway, Payton keeps asking me when Max is coming to our house. He thinks my mom and dad are bringing him when they come up in a few weeks. Sad!

Love you guys!

Kris Kanenwisher said...

YEah...you updated your blog. Wooohooo.Jackson is a funny kid. I love the old mens question.
Oh, you guys are invited to Lydia's pajama dance party this coming Friday. Tell Jackson we'll throw his a party this summer if you come up.

Emilee said...

My birthday is in Septembrary & I think it's a GREAT month!

Christina said...

He is such a cutie! I like the idea of picking any day in the year to "celebrate" the birthday! FUN! :) Grayson is Septembrary baby too!

Did I mention that I am missing you lots and lots???? I sure could use a day of "talking with Denett" to make me feel better. :)