Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Whiting's cabin...

Thursday morning, Russ and I were in bed talking about whether or not we should leave for the weekend, since we had stake conference - (which only means no obligations for us!)...he had work to be done up in Cedar City, and some of our friends had invited us up to their cabin for the weekend, but we were both afraid of the roads getting up there, and whether or not it would be worth all the work in the end. But once we decided to stop thinking about it, and GO - it was definitely all worth it. We stopped by and surprised the Jensen's, and the let kids get re-aquaited for a little bit, which was an extra bonus.


We got to just hang out, and relax, and enjoy how beautiful the winter can be when you don't have to be in it everyday!



We also go to go to the BYU basketball game, which makes an extra happy husband. My parents have season tickets to they also went with all of us, and we were able to spend some time with my family, as well as the Houghs! For such a short amount of time, we got lucky and got to see friends and family, without feeling so overwhelmed and stressed out!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Oh UGH!! Madelyn's hair is a disaster!!!! I knew it was crazy...but the picture makes it look HORRID! Oh well...they had a blast! It was soooo good to see you! Thanks for the big surprise!

Chandra said...

3 BOYS?? WOW! Lot has happened since we left! Looks like you guys are super happy and super busy! :-)

camille said...

I'm glad that you left a comment....I look at your blog all the time, I might as well add you to my blogger friends if you don't mind, your little boys' stories make me smile!