Friday, January 18, 2008

We want the "UMWAYS!!"


I have to blog this, because I think it's so funny...I stole this picture off my friend, Janet's blog, because I haven't had a chance to take any pictures of these cute boys yet, but this has become the family joke lately. My boys have NEVER asked to play with friends more than once, and rarely even ask to have specific friends over. They are usually just happy playing with each other, which I think is sweet. But lately, this funny obsession has crept in, and every hour of the day, Jackson is asking to play with the Shumways, or if he can go over to the Shumways, or when we are having them over, etc. He shrieks with excitement when he sees them at church, and asks Max all the time if he loves "Brother and Sister Shumway," which I think is funny, because we don't call them that - but they used to be Max's nursery leaders, so he obviously heard it at church. Anyway, they absolutely adore these boys, and I think it's sweet and cute. Aaron and Janet, I repeat myself again YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MOVE OUT OF THIS AREA!

4 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

I am so jealous to see such nice weather in the background. I miss the mild winters in Vegas. It has been freezing here. How are you? I miss you.

steph said...

You're boys are so grown up! You're blog is amazing! It's fun to see what you have been up to. I just did my first post today. No pictures yet...hopefully soon. I will call you this week!

janet said...

Is that a THREAT? We will move whenever we get the urge and no amount of kissing butt on your blog is going to change that. got it?

We must go to the park more often, tho. Your engagement story and "you can never be too sure about who you marry" comment was better than an afternoon at the movies-- with popcorn.

janet said...

ps. my boys totally look like white trash in that pic. if only I would comb their hair once in a while.....