Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Max!

Here's some pictures of today's events....it was a full day, that's for sure. We didn't realize how full it would be - with more than we bargained for. I'll let the pictures do some of the explaining...
The morning started off with a bang - with candles in the french toast...this was the only thing that Max liked about his birthday for awhile! Every time you asked who's birthday it was, he would yell "daddy's!" But if you asked him who wanted to blow out the candles, he would scream "more!" Very funny kid.

I sucked it up, and took them to Burger King playland for over 2 hours this afternoon, which they had an absolute ball at!


The reason we had four very tired and onery children tonight - putting off dinner for as long as we could stand - and telling them all "No! Just a few more minutes" every time one of them would want to touch the cake...(Um, I know this is pure evil, and I can say this only because everyone was okay in Russ's "little" collision tonight....but Suzanne, what goes around comes around, right??!!)


Alas, we finally made it to the birthday cake part of the night...



Oh it doesn't get any better than this!

All safe and full of cake...thank goodness...I think the 2nd birthday was a success for the most part. We'll see what happens with Russ tomorrow at work - since he doesn't have a work car for awhile now...

3 comments:

Suz said...

WHAT?!? Are you kidding me? Wait, first of all, Max is such a stud. I love that little guy! Sorry we missed you today, but Payton still wants to sing to Max, so we'll try again tomorrow.

Second of all, are you kidding me? This is a joke, right? I kind of want to laugh, but I can't because I (of all people) know how bad that freaking sucks. Oh, all I can say is karma is real, Russ, what a crapper.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Max is so sweet and I love him to pieces. I can't believe he is two. Time flies. It looks like you had a great day. The cake is adorable. Good luck with Russ's car. That's the worst.

Trenda said...

Hi, this is Trenda. I got an e-mail from Christina with a link to her blog and saw that you have a blog. We have a blog too! www.poulterfamily.blogspot.com. Feel free to check it out any time! It will be fun to keep in touch this way! We just got back from the Poulter Family Christmas Party and visited with your family. It was fun to see everyone, but we missed you! Sounds like you had a good Christmas in San Diego . . . I miss the beach and warm weather and we have only been living in Utah for 2 months! I'm trying to be positive. :)