Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving Fun!

Even though it seems like Thanksgiving was forever ago, we have not forgotten how COLD it is in Utah!! Jackson said to me the other day, "Mom, I really do not like being cold when I'm in Utah...." and I know what he means! We have become such sissy's from living down here in the warmth, and I know that we are bad when it's 40 degrees here in the morning, and we are complaining how freezing it is. (I think the high in Utah while we were there was 30 degrees!) BUT, even in the cold, we had such a fun time with our family, the food was great, the BYU game was awesome, and it was fun to catch up with the friends that I got to. We even went and saw the lights at Temple Square which is always a fun experience...the kids lasted about an hour, which was an hour longer than I thought they would - after we started gearing them up in about 4 layers for the cold night. Max couldn't even move, and was very mad about it all....Jackson was just ticked about once again being so cold.
Forgive the snotty face that Jackson seems to make for most pictures ritht now!

This picture doesn't even do this justice. I have 7 brothers, who almost all like to wrestle, and beat up on each other, and anyone else who wants to "play" with them. Usually my boys watch this, and eventually end up crying, because they get so rough and loud with each other. But not this time. THIS time, they not only joined right in with them all, but Max was the meanest one of all, because he's one, and doesn't understand that you can't pinch, kick, hit, or pull hair in order to win this war....he kept gouging at Kacey's eyes, his nose, anything that he knew would hurt - or pinching, because Kacey would scream. It was funny, but at the same time, not helpful, since he keeps trying to do those things with Jackson at home, and Jackson doesn't do it back to him....you can imagine how these fights end...


The boys had a great afternoon, visiting with Grandma Walker...


My Grandma Ruth and the boys...we were very happy to have her company with us...

Jackson thought he was so big, because he got to sit at his own table with his favorite "Aunt"

Kacey and his girlfriend, Nikki, who we all adore, with some of my family members

1 comment:

Christina said...

FREAKIN' FINALLY you BLOG!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Great pictures!! :) I don't know if I like the header...hmm....might have to redo it....