Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thank you Paco!







One of my favorites...


Russ's sister, Kristin is very talented with her new camera, and offered to take some fun family pictures for us at the beach our last day in San Diego. She got some great moments, and we are thankful that she was patient with all of us, and a good sport in capturing the boys true faces! In her words, she is "evil and will do anything (even lie) to get a two year old to look at the camera." We don't think she is evil, but telling Max to look into the lens, because he might see a boat in there was pretty dang clever...the picture of Max explains it all!! We couldn't stop laughing when we saw this picture Paco!!

3 comments:

Suz said...

I'm still in shock over the first post, but on we go...

I love them all! They turned out great, and I told Paco that picture of Max is going up in my house, it's so dang cute. And I really do like your hair. Aaron said so, too.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Wow those are great pictures! I love all of them! There is nothing better than getting great family pictures. I love you and miss you.

Emilee said...

Those pictures are fantastic! She captured some great smiles.