Wednesday, April 30, 2008

For anyone out there that loves a great shot...

I am posting this on my blog, because there is no way I will remember to tell everyone, so if you're interested, call me and let me know. My sister-in-law from Montana is coming down here at the end of the month, and is VERY talented in the photography department. Many of you have asked me where we got our big family picture in our living room taken, and now she is bringing/offering her services to Las Vegas...SO...for anyone that has a want for a great photo shoot of any kind - whether it be your family, your child/children, etc. call me and let me know! She is going to be here Saturday, June 7, and is willing to do pictures for whomever. She will be here all weekend long, and doesn't fly out until Tuesday morning, so we have a few times to work with...her price is very reasonable, so please call me and get more details. For any of you that haven't had someone just take some candid pictures of your family or your children, you're missing out! These are the best ones, and by far my favorite, and she will capture every moment that you can imagine. She will edit the pictures on her own, make you a CD and even give you prints if you want, so there are some great options! You can link to her photography blog from mine, so check it out for yourself, Kristin's Photography Blog...

10 comments:

Kris Kanenwisher said...

It's Saturday, June 7th!

The Smith Family said...

I'm in. I need to get some good family shots. Email or call me with times, price, ect!

kristasmith26@hotmail.com

Talk to you later....

vickersfam said...

I'll try to remember to call you, but please note that I am interested!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

I wish I was there. I love the pics that she took of your darling family!!

Kevin and Eliza said...

I loved the video of Max. It's amazing how it sounds like the swear words and then I can see what he is saying too. Too funny!

Jon and Ashley said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that my blog went private. I didn't know if you wanted an invite, but if you do, email me at princesspae@yahoo.com

Lisa Hamann said...

Hey Russ and D!

I watched your two beautiful boys for about an hour the other day while your mom/mom-in-law went to the doctor. What great kids you have! Soooooooooooooooo cute and so well behaved. You are doing a great job as parents!

Lisa

katrina berg said...

hi gorgeous. miss you & hoping to hang out this summer. i was chatting with lesa yesterday and feeling down about all my "false alarms." she mentioned that you'd had quite a few with Max and that made me feel SO much better! thx for being a gr8 friend and inspiration...just wish we weren't so darn far away! hugs to all.

Karissa said...

I just wanted to say hello... You have a super cute family! How fun!

Take care!
Karissa

thebagleysblog.blogspot.com

Phil and Becca said...

Hey Guys,

It's the Walker's from Reno. Just wanted to drop you a quick note and say hi and that it's been great to see your guys's blog and get caught up with your lives. what a small world it is, right? Michelle and Andrew are the best. Anyways, here is our blog, enjoy!phillipandrebecca.blogspot.com
Talk to you guys soon,
Phil (Becca, Kaylin, and Zachary)