Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We love spring!

 
We have been so lucky lately with such beautiful weather, and my kids are getting the itch for summer to get here already! I don't know how many times Jackson has asked me in his sweetest voice if we can go swimming yet or not, but we are definitely ready for those warmer days that we are used to! The boys have been having so much fun playing outside with friends, it's hard not to capture every moment of their excitement!

We also visited the Springs Preserve museum last week with a bunch of friends, and the kids LOVED it. I know some of you have been there already, and I have heard such great things about it, but I was not prepared for the kids to want to stay there all day long! We went inside and played outside as well, and I know they could have spent a lot more time in both...they had a GREAT time. If any of you live here and haven't been yet, GO!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the Johnstons said...

I am SOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!! It was snowing today so drink up some of that wonderful sunshine for me!

Emily B said...

I need to go to this place. Everyone I know who's been there seems to love it.

Lesa Hough said...

Spring? I would say it's summer there thanks to all of our sunburns from last Friday :-) The warmth felt so good and your boys are so cute. Jackson is a little daredevil for sure.