Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I know a movie star!


I have meant to post this all week long in hopes to spread the word...but hopefully word will get out anyway. A good friend of mine, Joel Scoville, went and tried out for the FOX show, "Don't Forget the Lyrics," and actually GOT ON, DID IT, and her show is AIRING tomorrow night at 9:00 pm for those that live here...(I'm guessing 8:00 pm for those that live in Utah?)

Anyway, we are all so excited to watch it tomorrow night with her, since NONE of us know how much money she won, or how far she got to go, but she's darling, and it will be a good show - even if you don't normally watch the show. One of her questions she was asked in one of the interviews was why they should pick her - or maybe why they should air the show - I'm not sure...but her response was "Because I will get EVERY Las Vegas MORMON to watch the show if you do!"

So...watch the show, TIVO the show, whatever ya gotta do...pass the word along! Our local gal is a movie star!! (oh she would shoot me right now if she read this!)

7 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

I love Joel! She used to be my visiting teaching partner. She is the sweetest girl alive. I can't wait to watch the show. Thanks for the notice.

Emily B said...

I just saw a commercial for the show with her on it. I bet she did awesome. I'll have to watch.

steph said...

Brand and I were in Vegas last week and I thought of you. I'm jealous you have such great weather! Hope things are going good.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christina said...

Who the "H" is wireless??? Hmmmm...looks like you have a weirdy stalker!!! Spooky......

Mark Walker said...

Ok, D, how about birthday for 3 months? The card I sent with 20 bucks was just for starters. In the words of Napoleon Dynamite, "There's more from where that came from". It will be delivered in person. Great pictures.

stagemom said...

Denett, you are just a doll. Thank you for posting about my show. That is/was so sweet. I also wanted to let yo know that your comments about Russ we so endearing and the comments about HF having a hand in all the recent blessings that you've received brought tears to my eyes. It is because of this that I know you will be more than fine when I am gone. More than fine. Much love,
joel