Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Before the end of the year comes to a close...

I must post some of my favorite work of my sister-in-laws from last year. She took some awesome family pictures, and I haven't gotten around to doing anything with them yet. (of course if I did anything with them now, they will soon be outdated!) But I definitely wanted to have them somewhere to be looked at, and to share her talent with anyone that will see it. Thanks again Aunt Paco! We can't wait for more to come at the next family gathering!














3 comments:

Skeeter said...

What great family pictures!

The Bennetts said...

They look great! What a good looking family!

Bryson said...

Max and Jackson always have the most adorable pictures faces!! i guess and you russ too:) But Jackson and Max take such good pictures-their personalities are soooo expressed in their faces!