Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Max's Birthday!





So before the year comes to a close, we always have two birthdays along with Christmas...which always equals to my stress level going up and MORE than enough excitement for one household to handle. I love that my little boys are so excited for their birthdays even though I always end up feeling bad for them because of all the chaos that I feel. For Max's birthday, he got to pick breakfast and wanted candles in his waffles. Then we took just a few friends and went to Chuck-E-Cheese for a few hours. It wasn't really planned, but my friends that were still in town were sweet to come and make it a special day for him. He had a GREAT time and loved his Christmas tree birthday cake.


Max is such a sweet boy, and my favorite thing about him is his sense of humor. You can't be around Max and not crack up just from his mannerisms and things that he says. He loves his older brother, and worships the ground he walks on, which I also find very sweet.

1 comment:

Bryson said...

Max is so Photogenic!